OWHA has just released their final guidance. Please see attached documents for more details.
- FINAL – OWHA COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Request Form (1)
- FINAL – OWHA Vaccination Policy V5
- Each Affected Person is required to be Fully Vaccinated (including the 14-day period after receiving their completed dose) by November 1, 2021 or earlier.
- Each Affected Person must present to OWHA Member (GCGH), as applicable, evidence demonstrating that they have received the completed series of an Accepted COVID19 Vaccine by October 17, 2021 or earlier.
Medical Reasons Exemption:
- In accordance with the Ontario Ministry of Health’s ‘Proof of Vaccination Guidance for Businesses and Organizations under the Reopening Ontario Act’, the OWHA provide accommodation to any Affected Person who is unable to be vaccinated for substantiated medical reasons.
- All medical exemption must be sent directly to OWHA.
- The OWHA reserves the right to have accommodation medical documentation reviewed by an OWHA designated medical specialist.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com